Here’s a proven method you should be using, and it’s free!
PPC is Expensive
If you are like most note buyers and cash flow brokers, you struggle with finding ways to increase the number of visitors to your website. While Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is effective, it is also expensive and competitive. In fact one phrase, selling mortgage note, currently has an estimated average Cost Per Click (CPC) of $14.73 based on the Google keyword analytics tool.
Search Engines are Competitive
Hoping to rely on organic search results can be even tougher. There are over 1,390,000 results for that same phrase of selling mortgage note. Good luck showing up on the first page without a lot of time and expert Search Engine Optimization (SEO) know-how.
So, how can individual note buyers and brokers compete for Internet traffic?
Try Article Marketing!
You don’t have to be an English scholar or famous author to submit articles. You do need original content, knowledge on your subject, and a passion for sharing information.
For the past year we’ve been using EzineArticles.com to publish our articles on buying and selling mortgage notes. This has led to over a 20% increase of traffic directly attributable to this one article site. While they are not the only online article publisher, they are one of the largest and most recognized with millions of unique visitors each month.
Here are some of the benefits of online article marketing:
- Increased Visitors – an average of 8-10% of people will visit your site after reading a helpful article with a good call to action.
- Free (yes Free) Traffic – no charge for listing so it only takes your time
- Link to Your Website – articles include a resource box with a link to your home page that improve both traffic and page ranking
- Author Bio – provides credibility and exposure
- Publication Opportunity – other sites or newsletters have the chance to republish if they keep your content, author resource box, and links intact
- Improved Search Results – the search engines, especially Google, give preference to results from the article sites
So what are you waiting for? Start increasing online traffic for your cash flow business today with article marketing.
About the Author: Tracy Z. Rewey has been using owner financing for over 20 years. She’s helped thousands of buyers, sellers, and brokers achieve their goals with Personal Profit Series: Notes – The Complete Moneymaking System to Buying Referring, Creating, and Holding Real Estate Notes!