The event has ended but you don’t need to miss a thing. It is not too late to get lifetime access to all the sessions. Just go here.
Each year the top tier speakers, mentors, educators, and career entrepreneurs meet in one place, online, for a full three-day event that is focused solely on helping others succeed.
After the tremendous success in 2019, 2020, and 2021 there was no doubt in everyone’s mind that Cash Flow Expo would be back in 2022 – and this year is bigger than ever!
Let’s face it, for many people, the past two years may not have been the best years for personal and financial growth. With COVID, a faltering economy, and general mayhem, it’s been an interesting time in history. But, we are here to help turn that around!
What to Expect at the Cash Flow Expo Online Summit
This year we have assembled some of the best and the brightest. They will inspire and educate as you put together your cash flow plan for you, your family, and your future.
Cash Flow Expo focuses on Real Estate, Private Mortgage Notes, Note Investing, Private Lending, Mobile Home Notes, Seller Financing, Self-Directed IRAs, Stocks and Options, Alternative Real Estate Investments, and much more….and is FREE to attend.
Save the Date for the 2022 Cash Flow Expo
The 4th Annual Cash Flow Expo will be held online, February 2 – February 5, and again, there is NO COST to attend – but you must register to claim your spot.
No selling, just pure educational presentations…
Speaker Sessions and Lineup for Cash Flow Expo 2022 –
The Expo is filled with the latest actionable information to help you achieve your goals and dreams. Every speaker knows this is not to be some ‘pitch-fest.’ We want real action items that attendees can put to use…right away!
Day 1 – Thursday, February 3
Sponsored by First National Acceptance Company
- Fred Rewey – Getting the Most Out of Cash Flow Expo 2022
- Will Henning – Did You Look Under the Hood? Helping You Find the True Value of Your Note Purchase
- Laurie Itkin – Options for Earning Frequent Income in the Stock Market
- Wendy Sweet & Bill Fairman – Cash Flow While Hedging Against Rising Rates, Inflation & the Fed
- John Fedro – Mobile Home Investing in 2022: What is Working and Not Working?
- Jeff Watson – Be the Third Pig
- Byron Rouda – Understanding Business Notes – “A Unique Cash Flow”
- Jim Ingersoll – 3 Ways to Create Financial Independence with Rentals
- Ryan Parson – Your Optimal Financial World
- Paul Lizell – Staking Cryptos for Passive Income
Day 2 – Friday, February 4
Sponsored by Seveney Mortgage Note Investments
- Tracy Z – 30 Years of Note Buying (and How to Make it Work for You in 2022)
- Chris Seveney – Realistic Timeframes for Building a Successful Note Business
- Anne Marie Rogers – Building Wealth with Self-Directed IRAs – Alternative Investing Case Studies
- Ben Fraser – Generating Passive Income Through Real Estate Note Funds
- Brett Burky – Creative Methods For Accessing Capital
- David Putz – Initial Due Diligence
- Cody Faller – The Secret Sauce of Deal Selection
- Dickie Baldwin – Building A Due Diligence Team: For Your Benefit
- Kerry Lucas & Neal R. Polshuk – Make Residual Income Helping Businesses Solve Their Cash Flow Crisis
- Nick Legamaro & Eric Sage – Be the Bank Blueprint – How to Create Free Mortgage Notes
Day 3 – Saturday, February 5
Sponsored by NoteSchool
- Eddie Speed – A Tsunami of Non-Performing Notes Coming Down the Pike in 2022
- Mary Hart – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Private Lending
- Liz Faircloth – Building Partnerships that Last
- Tony Sottile & Franco Barile – Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Basics
- Bob Repass – NPL Due Diligence: Beyond the Eyeball Test
- Rod Zabriskie – The Investment Optimizer: How to Add Another Layer of Profitability to Your Investments
- Jamie Bateman – Note Investing for Newbies. A Q&A with Jamie Bateman
- Bob Zachmeier – Why You Should SELL Your Best-Paying Notes
- Chris Odegard – Why You Need Alternative Investments
- Nate Hare – The TOP 3 Strategic Moves for Self-Directed IRA Note Investors
Watch from Anywhere and On Any Device
Log in from wherever you are during the Expo on your Computer, Laptop, Phone, or Tablet. No need to travel hundreds of miles to a hotel or miss the event if you are on vacation.
Can’t make those dates? We have you covered…
Yes, you can watch all the presentations live for free, and they will be kept online for an additional 48 hours. If you need more time or want to have lifetime access to all of the presentations, you can also purchase a VIP Access Pass at a special price. Cash Flow 2022 is the biggest event of its kind. If you missed the last couple of years, this is your chance to see what all the talk was about.