Each year the top tier speakers, mentors, educators, and career entrepreneurs meet in one place, online, for a full three-day event that is focused solely on helping others succeed.
After the tremendous success in 2019 and 2020, there was no doubt in everyone’s mind that Cash Flow Expo would be back in 2021 – and this year is bigger than ever!
Let’s face it, for many people, 2020 may not have been the best year for personal and financial growth. With COVID, a faltering economy, and general mayhem, it might have been a rough year. If that was you…it is time to turn that around!
What to Expect at the Cash Flow Expo Online Summit
This year we have assembled some of the best and the brightest. They will inspire and educate as you put together your cash flow plan for you, your family, and your future.
Cash Flow Expo focuses on Real Estate, Private Mortgage Notes, Note Investing, Private Lending, Mobile Home Notes, Seller Financing, Self-Directed IRAs, Stocks and Options, Alternative Real Estate Investments, and much more….and is FREE to attend.
Save the Date for the 2021 Cash Flow Expo
The 3rd Annual Cash Flow Expo will be held online, February 18 – February 20, and again, there is NO COST to attend – but you must register to claim your spot.
No selling, just pure educational presentations…
Speaker Sessions and Lineup for Cash Flow Expo 2020
The Expo is filled with the latest actionable information to help you achieve your goals and dreams. Every speaker knows this is not to be some ‘pitch-fest.’ We want real action items that attendees can put to use…right away! Speaking of speakers, this year’s lineup includes:
- Geoff Woods, The ONE Thing, The One Thing
- John Hyre, Check Book LLC’s (And Their Cousins)
- Liz Faircloth, Raising Private Money with Confidence
- Fred Rewey, Note Investor, Take the Hassle Out of the Hustle: Getting The Most Out Of Cash Flow Expo 2021
- Jeff Watson, Simple Repeatable Steps to Get to a Six-Figure Roth Account
- Tracy Z, Note Investor, What’s Your Out? 15 Exit Strategies For Note Investors
- Jemila Winsey, A Deep Dive into Analyzing Multifamily Properties
- Rick Allen, Yield Stacking – Learn to Earn Interest on Interest
- Chris Seveney, True Cost of Ownership on a Non-Performing 1st Position Note
- Dave Franecki, Profiting During A Crisis: 4 Case Studies
- Jason DeBono, What You Need to Know About Tax-Free Cash Flow
- Laurie “The Options Lady” Itkin, Rent Out Your Stocks (Not Your Real Estate) for Monthly Income
- Nathan Long, Fundamentals of Tax-Free Investing with Self-Directed IRAs
- Mitch Stephen, LiveComm – How to Use Text Messaging With Owner Financing
- Augie Bylott, 2021 The Opportunity Tsunami – Are You Ready?
- Fuquan Bilal, My Loss is My GAIN
- Bob Zachmeier, Notes Under Your Nose! – How to Find and Fund Notes in Your Own Backyard
- Eddie Speed, Hiding the Discount When You Buy a Note
- John Fedro, Mobile Home Investing 2021
- Marishka Pilch and Larry Gill, Doing Well by Doing Good
- Dan Zitofsky, Creating True Passive Wealth With Seller Financing Turn Key Rentals
- Marc Rouda, Buying Seller-Financed Business Notes in the Time of Covid-19
- Kevin Shortle, Real Estate Without Renters
- Walter Wofford, Taxes are Voluntary – Case Study of 1 Note Creation Through the Various Lenses of Taxable and IRA Entities
- Bill Fairman and Wendy Sweet, Cash Flow for Short Term Lending in Todays Market
Plus TWO Panels:
Tracy Z, Mary Hart, Andresa Guidelli, Wendy Swet, Czarina Harris, and Haley Gant, Tips for Investing with Confidence from a Panel of Wize Women Investors
Bob Repass, Chaz Guinn, Paul Birkett, Cody Faller, and David Putz, Insights from Note Fund Managers You’ll Need in 2021
Watch from Anywhere and On Any Device
Log in from wherever you are during the Expo on your Computer, Laptop, Phone, or Tablet. No need to travel hundreds of miles to a hotel or miss the event if you are on vacation.
Can’t make those dates? We have you covered…
Yes, you can watch all the presentations live for free, and they will be kept online for an additional 48 hours. If you need more time or want to have lifetime access to all of the presentations, you can also purchase a VIP Access Pass at a special price. Cash Flow 2020 is the biggest event of its kind. If you missed the last couple of years, this is your chance to see what all the talk was about. Just go to CashFlowExpo.com and sign up for your FREE access.
Don’t forget…the event is free, but you must register to receive the special ‘live’ links.
In 2021 the event will broadcast online, February 18th – February 20th, and you can claim your free registration at www.CashFlowExpo.com